We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you, in the near future, can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
Is the hotel open?
In accordance with the measures of the government, hotels are allowed to remain open. However, we have decided that as long as domestic travel is not allowed, our hotels will remain closed.
In accordance with the latest announcements of the government, domestic travel will be allowed as from 8 June 2020 at the earliest.
1.5 metres distancing
A concept that nobody had heard of before, but is now part of our society. C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- Disinfecting hand gel can be found in every room and is completely disinfected after check-out.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- The breakfast room may currently not be used and breakfast is served in your room. When the guidelines regarding this change, we will also take the required precautions with regard to this to ensure breakfast can be served in a safe environment.
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
Can I cancel my reservation?
All reservations made after 01/04/2020 can be cancelled as follows:
- Direct reservations via the website, telephone or email can be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Reservations made through Online Travel Agencies (OTAs: booking.com, expedia, etc.) can be cancelled up to one week before arrival.
If you have made a reservation before 01/04/2020, there is a distinction in the cancellation terms and conditions:
- direct flexible reservation: You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival.
- flexible reservation through an OTA (booking.com, expedia, etc.): You can cancel free of charge up to one week before your arrival.
- non-refundable reservation: You can cancel your reservation up to one day before arrival and, in return, you will be issued with a voucher that is valid for a year. Or you can rebook your reservation to a later date.
What will happen if restaurants are still closed during my stay?
If restaurants are still closed during your stay, we will offer suitable alternatives so that you can enjoy a tasty meal.
Will I have access to the beach?
The beach will be accessible this summer. Through the hotel you will be able to reserve your place on the beach for free.